el tango, 1 mile away from the hotel serves argentine food at reasonable prices. comes with salad, bread and two side dishes (steamed veggies, baked potato, potato au gratin, fettucine, or fries. my order? filet mignon with mushroom sauce grilled with bacon :) 12.35 or 155 pesos and as an added bonus, a broken down bus that looks like a monster
Ooops! I did it again. It's lunchtime, I'm hungry, and I can't get my lunch & eat right now 'cuz I'm expecting a VERY important call. So what do I do? View your delicious blog, of course! You know, there's an article about tours to discover the wonders of Mexican food - it's quite cutting edge - just like you! Keep up the good work, Amiga! MM
Ooops! I did it again. It's lunchtime, I'm hungry, and I can't get my lunch & eat right now 'cuz I'm expecting a VERY important call. So what do I do? View your delicious blog, of course! You know, there's an article about tours to discover the wonders of Mexican food - it's quite cutting edge - just like you! Keep up the good work, Amiga! MM
ReplyDelete